When our standard configurations cannot meet your needs or we cannot create a semi-custom hinge from our library of tooled components, we can design a custom hinge to meet your specific requirements for motion control, fit and function.
Our precision-engineered approach allows you to specify both technical and aesthetic parameters and will guarantee the exact performance, durability and the quality “feel” you require.
In order to have a productive discussion we need information concerning your application such as:
- A sketch or 3-D solid (IGES, STEP) of the application you are working on so we can determine your needs and make a recommendation
- total weight being supported by the hinge
- basic size dimensions of the mass being positioned
- Hinge location (top, center, side)
- Basic movement profile and motion control requirements
- Life cycle requirements
- Environmental and cosmetic requirements
- Timing and build requirements with volumes and expected lifecyle
- Also, any other pertinent information or special requirements that we may need to consider when making recommendations; I.E. – touch screen, vehicle mount, etc…
– All are made in the U.S.A. by us and shipped worldwide.
– We offer standard, semi-custom, and full custom designs.
– We are ISO 9001:2015 registered. All of our hinges are RoHS and REACH compliant.